- Delicious and unique food from over 25 of the area's finest restaurants
- At least 30 upscale wines
- Craft and domestic beers
- Approximately 40 juried artists
- More than 30 musical acts
- Actors depicting characters from Anna Maria's history
- Art Demonstrations
- A Children's Art and Activity Area and the annual 'sliming" of CrossPointe Fellowship Pastor, Ed Moss
- A Children's Artist Tent
Although Food and Wine on Pine 2014 had to be cancelled, we expect Food and Wine on Pine 2015 to be
a grand success! Please make the date on your calendar!
This year we have two 'rain dates': Sunday, May 3rd and Saturday, May 9th.
Fun for the whole family!